To make this site function properly, we sometimes place on your device of small data files called "cookies". Also most of the big sites do the same.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites save on your computer or mobile device when you visit them. Thanks to cookies the site remember your actions and preferences (for example, login, language, font size and other display settings) so that you don't have to re-enter them when you return to our site or browse from one page to another.
1. reduce the number of times you have to enter the password during a session;
2. provide information related to your interests;
3. promote trust and safety;
5. measure the effectiveness of promotions;
6. analyze the flow of Web pages.
How to check the cookies?
You can check and/or verify cookies as you wish – to learn more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set most browsers to block them being placed. If you choose this option, you must however manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain functions may not be available.