As soon as he returned from military service in 1935, Pietro Capodagli began learning the art of repairing watches.
In 1937 he opened his first watchmaking shop and laboratory in Montebello (Orciano di Pesaro).
It is the beginning of our business.
Watchmaking Goldsmiths Silverware
In 1959 the business moved to the main street of Orciano di Pesaro and, thanks also to the help of his wife Ivonne, the small watchmaking workshop became a complete jewelery shop.
Italian Watchmakers Association
Brand N ° 283
In 1972 Pietro Capodagli became the 283rd watchmaker in Italy.
Master of Commerce
40 years of business
In 1983 the Italian General Confederation of Commerce and Tourism certifies that Pietro Capodagli was awarded the distinction of Master of Commerce for having worked in the commercial sector for more than forty years.
The success with the Orciano shop pushes Pietro, his wife Ivonne and their children Ilario and Noemi to take the big step towards Senigallia, a much larger city than Orciano di Pesaro.